[Bf-funboard] Grouping and visibility management page updated

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 18:34:33 +0100

Hi!

I changed the title of the formerly "Layer managemant" page.
It's restructured and there are some little changes and
additions.
I've added some lines refering to lamps and environment
mapping in what is now under "Research".
There's now a little concept from p_vertex_ (forum) mentioned.

But most important, there's now a "Project briefing" where
I try to define the task that should be solved, or at least
how I think of it.
It would be great if this would have some unifying effect.

Please read at least that part and provide some feedback.
And I still wonder what people think about the object
system proposal.

http://wrstud.urz.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/en/blender_ui/layers/index.html

---
Thorsten