[Bf-funboard] Scaling Spotlights

Matt Ebb bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 23:32:52 +1100

And I said the Dist setting IS used for spots, when calculating the
distance of the halo :)

Here's the thread - any thoughts from people? I personally think that
the dist value should update when you scale a spot - it would provide a
nice easy, manipulable way to set up halo spots rather than the endless
cycle of tweak num field > test render > tweak num field > test render
that I recently had to endure :(

The thread:
http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?
t=18247&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

I didn't end up posting it as a bug though, Douglas beat me here!

Matt