[Bf-funboard] Re: Object Hierarchy / Visibilty Management

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:17:03 +0100

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 09:57:22AM -0500, Karim Nassar wrote:
> I've tried to interpret  the final description on Thorsten's page into a
> mock-up, to see if I understand the jist of it.

Thank you very much for this one, Karim!
Looks like you understood my description.

I would prefer to use a treeview like in filebrowsers. Less visual noise.
It would have to match in style with the actual filebrowser in Blender.

Contextmenus could be divided into 1 for button (states) and 1 for label
(Select Contents, Query ...). But maybe 1 big target area is better!?

---
Thorsten