[Bf-funboard] GUI discussion

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:41:25 +0200

Hi,

I know the discussion is shattered a bit, nevertheless the purpose of
this mailing list is to be the central forum to exchange ideas and come
with solutions.
We used the bf-funboard project at projects.blender.org for maintaining
the agenda and posting proposals. (The projects site is still
disfunctional, but we found an expert who'll look at it)

The www.blender.org 'Interface and Tools' forum is the public location,
especially useful to present ideas to everyone, or get feedback in
general from users and developers.

-Ton-