[Bf-funboard] Re: Features for testing and critics [Solutions propositions]

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:50:49 +0200

Hi,

>>> Normaly I'm all for the right way: handling numpad and main-keyboard
>>> "+"
> "-"
> the same way. But because it's not the case with blender, <<
>
> oh, it is the case with blender.

Some systems (mostly windows) need to activate 'numlock' to be able to
work correctly with numpad...
The keyboard-plus key is used for other features in Blender (layers).

-Ton-