[Bf-funboard] Re: Features for testing and critics [Solutions propositions]

ph bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:09:48 +0200

>>Normaly I'm all for the right way: handling numpad and main-keyboard "+"
"-"
the same way. But because it's not the case with blender, <<

oh, it is the case with blender. Whenever entering a number or name it is.
That's why I wanted to have a key (like N when inside G/S/R) to change
between normal blender usage and numerical input. try it with a button.
Select an object, press Nkey and then use shift-LMB on a button. Both '-'
are alike then. So I think, whenever numbers or text is entered, ordinary
keyboard usage is best.

>>And I don't think it would be OK to drop zoom-functionality from numpad

 me too. Did I accidently imply that somewhere?

Thanks again for that work, Martin. If I only could assist you. But my C
knowledge is fresh and I had no look at the code yet. too scared.

Haunt_House