[Bf-funboard] Re: Features for testing and critics [Solutions propositions]

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:31:27 +0200

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 04:49:45PM +0200, ph wrote:
> Hi Thorsten
>
> My idea was to keep normal +- and numpad +- equal, so that people used to
> the numpad as a faster method of entering numbers won't be restricted (need
> I say ALDI? hehe).

Hi Haunt_House!

Normaly I'm all for the right way: handling numpad and main-keyboard "+" "-"
the same way. But because it's not the case with blender, I thought it would be
good to make use of it. Numpad numbers are already a special case and it would
be terribly to drop the distinction between the 2 kinds of number-keys. So in
this a bit indirect way it's consistent.

And I don't think it would OK to drop zoom-functionality from numpad "+" and "-".

---
Thorsten