[Bf-funboard] Constraints too restrictive

Carlos López bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:44:13 +0100

I've just test the automatic Track constraint, and i feel I've lost a great feature: with the old CTRL+T, the object followed the target, but it could be moved freely at the same time. In other words, the tracker object was an axis (indicated by the animation buttons), parent of it- it makes that a camera follow an object and could view around it, or incidentally aim another point and then return...
The conversion to constraint is not good, because it doesn`t let the camera move freely, except by editing its influence by IPOs, a few practical solution IMHO.

I guess old tracking must come back, in spite of the developers efforts (never enough thank you!)

Regards
Klópes