[Bf-funboard] Re: Features for testing and critics

Martin Poirier bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:02:08 -0700 (PDT)

> A proposal: will be possible set 3 quantity inputs,
> (x,y,z) for
> 'separation from the axis'. Like this:
>
> Here B has a CopyLoc 'X' constr:

> Here B has a CopyLoc 'X' constr with value 1.5:

There's already some code basis to do that, but it was
never finished. Maybe after I finish all my other work
I'll work on that.

> From: jms <jmsoler@free.fr>
> Is it planed  to show how an object is tracked by
> another one
> in the oopsWindow and in the Object python module?

oopsWindow: Don't know, I'm not working on that part
yet.
Object python: Don't know either, but it's probably in
their plan to make a constraint module, so you could
browse the constraint list for each object and see
what is affecting it.

I'm actually working in some trick to visuallise
constraint in the 3D window by using dotted line
(implemented in Tuhopuu if you want to have a
preview).

Martin