[Bf-funboard] tracking hotkeys

jms bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:16:05 +0200

--------------090207090904040608020905

Martin Poirier wrote:

>>*** theeth: Ctrl-T and Alt-T to create and destroy
>>TrackTo constraints
>>
>>Should use :
>>Ctrl-Shift-T and and Alt-Shift-T
>>

>why? The goal is to completely replace the old
>tracking system, so why would we be using new hotkeys?
>
>Martin

Ok, I did not understand this.

Is it planed  to show how an object is tracked by another one
in the oopsWindow and in the Object python module?

Regards.

--------------090207090904040608020905

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Martin Poirier wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20030826140427.92439.qmail@web10406.mail.yahoo.com">
    <pre wrap="">*** theeth: Ctrl-T and Alt-T to create and destroy
TrackTo constraints

Should use :
Ctrl-Shift-T and and Alt-Shift-T
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
why? The goal is to completely replace the old
tracking system, so why would we be using new hotkeys?

Martin
  </pre>
Ok, I did not understand this.<br>
Is it planed&nbsp; to show how an object is tracked by another one <br>
in the oopsWindow and in the Object python module?<br>
Regards.<br>

--------------090207090904040608020905--