[Bf-funboard] Lock-Object per Layer

Sten Sjöberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:08:41 +0200 (CEST)

I while ago I posted the feature suggestion about how
to lock layers where some objects are, while working
on other objects in another layer/s, like in LightWave
where half bottom layer can be selected and still
visual, but not editable...

I wonder why no one wanted to reply to this? Is it
hard to understand what I am trying to say or doesn't
anyone thinks this is a very good feature?

would be nice to know why no one haven't yet replied
to my nice suggestion :)

I hope you dont get mad at me cutting and pasting the
old post, I just cleaned my inbox a while back, and my
bf-funboard list isn't older than 17th of July 2003,
but here is the link too:
http://www.blender.org/pipermail/bf-funboard/2003-July/000261.html

thanks!

/Sten Sjöberg - "ztonzy"

ps. I posted this again since I saw haunt_house
mentioned it (locked layers, old suggestion from me)
in a late debate about rotoscoping

Sten  bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:12:16 +0200 (CEST)