[Bf-funboard] Re: [Bf-docboard] Syncing development & documentation

Daniel Fairhead bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 04:10:44 +0300

> The second one... I agree that I like the dark colors a lot more.  Having worked
> in lightwave and max the dark color are a standard among FX apps.  But... Max
> also provides a way for you to change the colors if you like other colors.  I
> would say definitely make the colors changeable but have standard ones that are
> installed/used by default.  At least start coding towards having changeable ones
> if there isn't an easy user interface for it next.

Download tuhopuu2, compile, and take a look in the preferences panel (drag down the
top menubar).

Themeability is there, and you can set whichever colourscheme suits your tastes
and workflow.

I have currently a dark theme, which suits me very well: http://www.madprof.net/working/wow.png
thats from a running blender, which is now in tuhopuu CVS.

Dan