[Bf-funboard] Animation Playback controls

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:25:16 +0200

Hi,

Looks like you put too much functionality in one window... I would
remove the object / key visualizations, since these are all (including
sliding functionality) in the respective ipo/action/nla editor
available already.

Another note, most of our animation editors (ipo/action/nla/sequencer)
already allow horizontal sliding for framechanging.
Nevertheless, a specialized 'TimeWindow' as you further describe sounds
fine for me. It can simply affect the global 'scene time', and update
by default all other windows. If you don't want that, simply create a
simpler screen layout. Reduce complexity, keep it simple!

-Ton-