[Bf-education] Terminating the Certified Trainer program...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Dec 31 09:37:03 CET 2020

Hi,

There were no certified trainings, we just certified individual trainers
based on having a decent public portfolio. This already stopped years
ago, time to officially end it.

-Ton-
Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, Director Blender Institute
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands