[Bf-education] Terminating the Certified Trainer program...

Pierre Schiller 3dcinetv at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 14:03:26 CEST 2019

Also, for all BFCT please consider taking this thread over to blender.chat,
officially. No one is attending this mailing list, because they have to be
first: approved, then confirmed by email then finally replying to the
thread.
Please consider taking this to blender.chat on Blender Today community.
Thanks.