[Bf-education] education meeting at bconf

Piotr Arłukowicz piotao at inf.ug.edu.pl
Wed Oct 31 13:21:07 CET 2018

Hm, maybe they need more time to polish other important things, or at least
move most of the functionality from 2.7 to 2.8. Right now it seems like 2.8
is half-full in comparison to the 2.79.
Files you've found definitely require more developers love, but who's gonna
love them if everybody are already busy? :)

regards!
pio

Piotr Arłukowicz, PhD, BFCT
University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics,
Dept. of AI,
Wit Stwosz 57, 80-952 Gdańsk, room 121, tel.: +48585232151,
https://inf.ug.edu.pl/~piotao
Polish Blender Course: http://polskikursblendera.pl/ [PL]