[Bf-education] education meeting at bconf

Piotr Arłukowicz piotao at inf.ug.edu.pl
Mon Oct 22 10:41:22 CEST 2018

Hi Monique and Educators,
I would love to see you again and see again what's up with Blender!
Personally I decided to not teach new 2.8 right now, because it has limited
functionality and is not stable, but... I mention it often and I show it as
a Great Future to my students. We all are amazed and really can't wait for
it!

kind regards, see you soon!
Piotr

Piotr Arłukowicz, PhD, BFCT
University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics,
Dept. of AI,
Wit Stwosz 57, 80-952 Gdańsk, room 121, tel.: +48585232151,
https://inf.ug.edu.pl/~piotao
Polish Blender Course: http://polskikursblendera.pl/ [PL]

pon., 22 paź 2018 o 10:17 Monique Dewanchand <m.dewanchand at atmind.nl>