[Bf-education] blender in primary art education

Monique Dewanchand m.dewanchand at atmind.nl
Tue Oct 24 20:07:56 CEST 2017

Hi there,

I teach Blender to kids for almost 2 years now. Most of the kids are 9
years and older. I use the tutorials from b3d101.org. In my experience kids
can learn 3D modelling using Blender very well as long as you show them
where to click.
On the b3d101 facebook page you can see some of the work.

Rgds,
Monique