[Bf-education] blender for young students

Douglas Sutherland dsutherland10 at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 20 09:21:25 CET 2017

Hi Monique,

I have been teaching Blender to students age 9 to 13 for the last 4 or 5
years and I am keen to participate in making content. I have a YouTube
channel with  some older tutorials .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK0XlUGfMp3onUAPbzqj-CA

I am sure I can do a better job now that I have had some more experience.

Cheers,

Doug