[Bf-education] Invoices Overdue

Chuck Ian Gordon chuck.gordon at gamew0rldz.com
Wed Dec 20 18:29:45 CET 2017

Unfortunately it seems that somebody is sending spam using one or some
e-mail addresses from members of our mailing list.
As the internet mail protocol doesn't prevent using any sender name as
long as the sending mail server (which might be in a bot net)
there is not much we can do about it.

Best regards
--
Chuck Ian Gordon
the 3futurez holodeck musical

Gordon's Arcade Triftstr. 30, D-61350 Bad Homburg Germany CEO /
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Chuck Ian Gordon Internet: http://www.GordonsArca.de
, http://www.3futurez.com , http://www.GameW0rldz.com
mailto:chuck.gordon at GameW0rldz.com Gordon's Arcade^TM , 3futurez^TM and
GameW0rldz^TM are trademarks of Gordon's Arcade

This e-mail (including attachments) is strictly confidential and is
intended solely for the attention of the person to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and
inform us accordingly.
Diese E-Mail (inklusive Anlagen) ist vertraulich und nur für den
Adressaten bestimmt. Wenn Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfänger sind,
bitten wir, diese E-Mail zu löschen und uns zu benachrichtigen.