[Bf-education] education platform

Lisa Hutler lisahutler at u-46.org
Wed Aug 30 22:32:40 CEST 2017

I teach high school animation in a school with a very, VERY limited budget.
I would love to use Blender and see this platform used in a helpful way!

Lisa H

On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 1:33 AM, Theodore Dounas <dounas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, this is the one.
> If you did not get answers or people showing interest in your platform,
> try asking for specific help. Also you could try various other blender
> forums. The idea is not bad, it's just a huge undertaking.
>
> All the best
> Theo
>

> On 30 Aug 2017, at 07:28, Mark van Dijk <mark4d1jk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering, is this not the place to talk about education for Blender
> 3D?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Mark
>

> On 21 Aug 2017 14:35, "Mark van Dijk" <mark4d1jk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> In 2015 and 2016 I participated in a project with Nick van den Broek, on
>> building a learning environment for blender: Blender Education (
>> blendereducation.com) . Unfortunately this project died in 2016. I
>> preserved the domain name and now I want to revive this project.
>>
>> I have a pretty good (but basic) plan about what, how and when. But I'd
>> like to hear the idea's of others too.
>>
>> My idea (or the idea of the project) is to provide an E-learning
>> platform, used to facilitate Blender tutors/teachers. It is focused on
>> learning by video courses, with extra services like forum, chat and
>> collaboration features, surveys and quiz's. Blender education should become
>> the first place to go, if you want to learn about Blender. Users can find
>> tutorials/courses on Blender Education itself, or references to
>> tutorials/courses on other websites or educational services.
>>
>> I'd like to collaborate with other parties on this platform. The
>> possibilty to login with your blender ID for example, or import playlists
>> from youtube as a course with different lessons. Integration with social
>> media will also be feature. When the platform becomes more mature, i want
>> to add the possibity to provide paid content.
>>
>> I did some searches on the internet, but couldn't find a platform like
>> this specific for blender. Does anyone know if something like this exists?
>> or maybe is in the making without me knowing about it? Is there anything I
>> could do to ensure I create something that is from great value for the
>> Blender community?
>>
>> I'd like to hear your thoughts!
>> Kind regards,
>> Mark

U-46 Privacy Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information or proprietary information, and is intended for the person /
entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly
prohibited.