[Bf-education] Blender 101

Mike Pan mike.c.pan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 20:55:33 CET 2016

Hey guys,

To get things started with the Blender 101 design project, I've put
together some questions that I wanted to ask you. If you can take 10
minutes out of your day to answer it and mail it back to me, that would
help a lot.

---
Blender 101 Educator Questionnaire

Can you give a little background about yourself as a Blender educator?
What’s your experience as a teacher?

What format is your lessons? Classroom? Online? 1 on 1?

Who is your students/audience? What’s their age and skill level? Where are
they located?

What skillsets have you taught? (i.e. modelling, animation, games)

What are some issues that you see students struggle with in their first
hour with Blender?

 How would you describe the learning curve of Blender?

What part of Blender is surprisingly intuitive to the students?

What are some ongoing issues that constantly frustrates students?

Is there any customization you’ve done to Blender that makes Blender easier
to teach/learn?

What are 3 key areas of Blender that could use improvement in order to
reduce the learning curve.

What else can you tell me to help build a better Blender for beginners?
---

Thanks,

Mike