[Bf-education] Blender 101

Monique m.dewanchand at atmind.nl
Thu Nov 10 21:03:57 CET 2016

Hello Mike,

Great to read that you'll be starting with Blender 101.

Together with members of the community we've setup b3d101.org, a site
with free tutorials for young students. We also organise/assist at code
events, shoolprojects and summerschool (e.g. 3Dami summerschool).
We can share our experience with you.

Rgds,
Monique