[Bf-education] Blender Tutor Needed Los Angeles (Paid)

Anthony Letchford anthony.letchford at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 04:56:57 CEST 2016

we should most likely set-up some infrastructure and put together a
storyboard (try to take inventory of what is required for this projects
success). I am available at any time to run over these logistics. add me on
Skype Anthony Letchford, or on google hangouts using my email.

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Srinivas Kakitha <kbs_svask at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
> am compositor  of 6 years experience in compositing
> i would like join in this team

 Anthony Letchford