[Bf-education] Blender Tutor Needed Los Angeles (Paid)

Anthony Letchford anthony.letchford at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 10:59:19 CEST 2016

Hello Adam.

Well, I don't Live in the Malibu Area or in Los Angeles, But if the
bandwidth is available, I would be more than willing to tutor and help
someone in a school project via Screenshare options such as skype or gmail
(or whatever one uses).

I used to make Blender Tutorials as well as teach basic 3D principals to
kids for volunteer work.

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 9:40 PM, Adam Shalachman <
adam.shalachman at prologue.com> wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>
> A good friend of my boss is looking to hire a Blender Tutor (only basic
> knowledge of the program is required) for 1-2 weeks to help their son
> complete a school project. They live in Malibu, but are willing to drive to
> locations around Los Angeles if necessary.
>
> Please, if you know of anyone, or have any advice as to where to locate a
> potential tutor, I would greatly appreciate any help!
>
> Please feel free to email me anytime here, thank you.
>
> Best,
> Adam

 Anthony Letchford