[Bf-education] New Lessons - AV Sync

Kellahan, Paul PAUL.KELLAHAN1 at tafensw.edu.au
Sun Jan 17 01:02:01 CET 2016

>From what I remember about the Sync'ing with VLC though, is that it is a constant offset. This is OK for viewing and you can adjust it throughout the video. However if your audio and  video get progressively further out of line then Blender can stretch one of them to be the same length by adjusting the frame rate.

You could also use Audacity to stretch or shrink the audio stream then merge it again with the video.

Kind regards,

Paul Kellahan

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 9:43 AM -0800, "Knapp" <magick.crow at gmail.com<mailto:magick.crow at gmail.com>> wrote:

I just use VLC and read the move info there.

On 2016-01-07 04:47, Lee Butler wrote:
> Does anyone know of any way to find out the framerate of a clip in
> Blender so that you can set your rendering framerate to the same thing?

I have to suggest this plugin for proxy-editing.
http://blendervelvets.org/en/velvet-revolver/
Hope it comes in handy.

Yours,
--