[Bf-education] 3Dami summer school

Riccardo Buscicchio chionatan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 09:52:26 CET 2016

Hi all,
I volunteered in the past five years or so teaching Blender in Italy,
mostly to university and high school students (14-30 years old). I'd be
very interested in hosting a "blender bootcamp" at my university. I work
at a physics department, and I've always tried to convince my colleagues
and students to use Blender to explain to the wide audience their works,
seminars, results, etc..
Just as an example, I used blender to depict (not necessarily accurate)
what happened during the famous event of the detected gravitational
wave. Here is the result:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8X2-QxQgW4

In order to propose it to my university board, I'd like to have more
informations on how to organize it. Could you give me some?

Thanks,
Richard