[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 117, Issue 1

Luiz Antonio lulaborges at hotmail.com.br
Wed Dec 23 14:38:55 CET 2015

Hi lee,
I teach blender with high school also 4 years, but 2016 I will not
teach, because public school not give me conditions to continue.
In this past years I instructed 150 students, anybody is making wonders
in Blender, another go to another way in computing, but I know that I do
my best.
this ways, i hope you continue your work and I want see your videos.

Hugs,
Lula Borges