[Bf-education] 3Dami summer school

Wesley Burke wes at cgcookie.com
Wed Aug 12 21:28:34 CEST 2015

Hey Monique,

Regarding offering education to kids or even school programs; recently CG Cookie has started up an outreach program that may be a good fit to help out, or align some content to help get the kids up to speed with Blender with curated learning flows or custom sponsorship.

Would be happy to help out where we could or if not us, at least point you in the right direction.

Wes
@wesburke