[Bf-education] blender foundation education people at the blender conference in Amsterdam?

signup at gamew0rldz.com signup at gamew0rldz.com
Thu Oct 23 19:16:58 CEST 2014

Hello bf education community,

I am attending the blender conference with a talk on sunday 16:00 and
have a strong interest in creating a good overview of a best practice
blender production pipeline including 3d scanning, rigging, mocap and toon
rendering
which I would like to share with the community.

Are any of you people at the blender conference in Amsterdam?
I am there all three days. If you are interested in the subject, feel free to
contact me there.

Looking forward to seeing you.
Best regards

Chuck Ian Gordon

Gordon's Arcade
Triftstr. 30, D-61350 Bad Homburg
Germany
CEO / Geschaeftsfuehrer: Chuck Ian Gordon

Internet: http://www.GordonsArca.de
mailto:signup at GameW0rldz.com

3futurez, GameW0rldz and Gordon's Arcade are trademarks of Gordon's Arcade.
This e-mail (including attachments) is strictly confidential and is intended
solely for the attention of the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and inform us accordingly.