[Bf-education] generate Breaked?

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 21:55:04 CET 2014

I suggest you go to blender IRC and ask there. You will get faster
better. With luck someone here can help you too. Also try the blender web
sites like http://blenderartists.org/  for getting good answers to your
questions fast.

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Lula Borges Hot <lulaborges at hotmail.com.br>
wrote:

>   Hi all,
>
> as i making us new animation, an student talk with me about the “rig
> generation” of blender is bugged, the legs and arms not working well in the
> version 2.72 and I try in 2.71 and see this also.
>
> anybody here have any information about this problem?
> the rig generation will not update to work well with blender?
> don’t we will have the rig generation in new versions of blender?
>
> well, any informations will be good, because i not know wath to talk to
> student.
>
> hugs,
> Lula

Douglas E Knapp