[Bf-education] generate Breaked?

Lula Borges Hot lulaborges at hotmail.com.br
Mon Nov 3 21:44:15 CET 2014

Hi all,

as i making us new animation, an student talk with me about the “rig generation” of blender is bugged, the legs and arms not working well in the version 2.72 and I try in 2.71 and see this also.

anybody here have any information about this problem?
the rig generation will not update to work well with blender?
don’t we will have the rig generation in new versions of blender?

well, any informations will be good, because i not know wath to talk to student.

hugs,
Lula