[Bf-education] Short film - A walk on the recycle plant

Lula Borges Hot lulaborges at hotmail.com.br
Mon Mar 3 15:43:52 CET 2014

Hi all,
when i entered here, i think that this list was to talk abou as we can to educate us students about Blender and us production about Blender and education (all tipe of education).
As i still think so, here is my first link with my contribuition about education and Blender.
A shot film made in 2011 about recycling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y6TWOvq3x0

The film is in Portuguese, but i made the legend and can be translate to many languages.

I use blender since 2008 (i think), but animations only over 2010, and ever year i made one film.

Hope to help anybody about recycling.

Hugs,
Lula Borges