[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 102, Issue 2

Nickvdbroeck nickvdbroeck at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 14:38:56 CEST 2014

Dear Piotr,

Thank you for the interest. I do have to tell you that you will not be able
to register automatically yet. In order to get the website started without
problems I have closed automatic registration. I call this period the 'beta'
period although this it technically incorrect since the website is finished,
so there isn't really any testing anymore. But if you do want to
participate, just send me an email and you can participate in the beta.

I have been talking to Francesco a little and users who are part of the
Blender Network will be shown as 'professional' on the website. However, we
have not yet talked about Blender Cloud. I think both the Cloud and Blender
Education are really young and should develop more before connecting. I do
hope to be able to connect to many websites, but at this point, Blender
Education needs to prove that it is not a flung that will die in a couple of
months.

Talking about connecting: if there are any owners of tutorial website/blogs
reading: if you have an RSS feed about the new tutorials you post, I would
be happy to post it on the news section of the website. This doesn't require
any extra work: just keep your feed up to date. (ps if you using tumblr,
blogger, ... you usually automatically have a feed)

Regards
Nick