[Bf-education] Blender certification... FYI: indicative assessment times.

leung, ann [SD] ann.leung at polyu.edu.hk
Mon Jan 13 06:19:15 CET 2014

Hi Andrew,

Am a lecturer/instructor in Hong Kong teaching animation and design subjects. In Hong Kong, showreel is king or for instructor, it would be a teaching portfolio on top of showreel or students reels.

In our school, all animation and design subjects would have projects than exam. to assess students achievement towards end of each semester and employers here also prefer hiring a good animator/designers than merely look at the academic results

Hope my info. helps

Cheers,
ann