[Bf-education] Certification logo

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 02:15:14 CET 2014

On 2014-01-07 10:02, Dolf Veenvliet wrote:
> Ok... so I took a moment and plaid around a bit more...
>
> I think doing something with the Blender logo like Aditia did is fine
> btw... but since I said I'd try to refine my early idea... how's this?
>
> Inline image 1

Hi Dolf!

Even thou i'm a boy, i have related to Suzanne ever since i saw her. I
guess i kind of regret that your logo didn't go all the way, including
both (read 3rd) eyes :)

I also think the regular blender logo works very well, but i feel the
urge to tell you i was compelled about the idea i would join Suzanne's
monkey troop, the day i become certified.

Just my 7 cents of enthusiasm,

yours,
Set