[Bf-education] Blender academy

Riccardo chionatan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:58:12 CEST 2014

I was wondering if some group of trainers, educators,etc., would like to
create a short series of lessons on the usage of blender basic functions.
I've seen sprouting, all over the web, sites about online lectures. I
think, as I'm now a graduate students, that web contents could be the best
chances to be interesting and effective on other students, educators, or
non professional targets in general.

Bests
Riccardo Buscicchio