[Bf-education] video formation

Lula Borges Hot lulaborges at hotmail.com.br
Mon Nov 25 21:15:49 CET 2013

My talk english is ugly, ughh!!!

I can contribute like this:
can you place the steps that all can send the videos?

type:
"we need now videos about:
- animation
- bones
    - David ward –> johny blender
- Riggify
- high modeling
    - Andrew Price -> introdution to rigging

Well, like this all can se many parts about that blender can be to do

Modifiers

constraints

etc etc etc

Hugs,
Lula

Just to let you know, I've created a WIKI page for the project, here it