[Bf-education] Feature Videos project for Blender Foundation

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 20:03:00 CET 2013

Just to let you know, I've created a WIKI page for the project, here it is:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/FeatureMovies

I put there Andrew Price already as a Volunteer along with myself. Anybody
else?

We can discuss things in the list as normal (but maybe in new thread - this
one is a bit long and messy), or we can use Discussion Page in the WIKI. I
hope somebody from Blender Foundation could also look into this and correct
us if we are making something not aligned with BF targets.

To the newcomers: this is a new idea that raised on bf-webcontent mailing
list. We agreed that some Feature Videos are missing and we can do them for
BF page. Volunteers are needed for short (1-5 min) recordings of different
Blender features. No commentary is needed, only video. I can maintain
temporary WIKI page if we have nothing else just to keep you updated. I can
also help with movie creation, converting, etc. See the WIKI and please,
contribute!

pz
piotr
--