[Bf-education] List of Tutorial websites

Anthony Bailey ABailey at lbc.school.nz
Tue Nov 19 20:42:29 CET 2013

Hi Everyone

Great to see the use of Blender throughout the world in education.

I am a secondary school teacher in New Zealand.

I have been using Blender in my school for the last 3 years. It is so well received by the students and fellow teachers. I even saw a biology student using Blender to design white blood cells and a heart =)

Tony

Tony Bailey
Long Bay College
New Zealand

Regards
Tony
Tony Bailey
DIT Teacher

Dept. Digital Technologies

Phone: + 64 9 477 9009 x307
PO Box 89-007,Torbay, North Shore City 0742, New Zealand
Fax:+ 64 9 477 9105 │ www.longbaycollege.com
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Long Bay College. Long Bay College does not accept any liability for changes made to this email or attachments after sending. All emails have been scanned for viruses by Etrust.