[Bf-education] Forum

Dolf Veenvliet dolf at macouno.com
Wed Nov 6 09:57:26 CET 2013

Yikes.... ok so that was exceptional timing!

Here's hoping the yet to be announced Blender Network forum is up soonish ;)

About surveys... they can be useful, but only if you have some very
specific goals/questions... I doubt you'll get a lot of useful information
by trying to find out "what everyone is up to related to blender
education"... There's no multiple choice answer to that question. I
personally think we will learn more from a lively
forum/newsgroup/discussion than any list of questions. Just my 2 cents.

Dolf