[Bf-education] Forum

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 14:16:38 CET 2013

Hi, unfortunately I have an inactive account there, and I have no idea who
and where is the forum administrator, to solve the problem. I can't use
password-restore function, and at all I'm disabled :(

But the forum seems to be a good idea. However, disussion list throws
emails right to my mailbox, so I just see the messages, while forum awaits
me and I have to peek there actively. :) Just my two cents.

Dolf, good to see you here!

pz
piotr
--