[Bf-education] Forum

Set Hallstrom sakrecoer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 12:41:59 CET 2013

On 2013-11-05 12:24, Dolf Veenvliet wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Great to see so much activity on here now!
>
> Just to mention a detail that I think many of us don't know about... I
> didn't either till I heard about it at the Blender conference...
>
> There is an education forum section on the official Blender.org forum...
> perhaps a lot of these conversations can find a place there. Personally
> I prefer a forum setting to newsgroups (for ease of browsing).
>
> The forum is
> here: http://www.blender.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=b28459c57c8ad2bc6a8e2e0448cc317b
>
> Dolf

That's AWSOME!!! I had no idea! <3

The only thing i sort of get a bit doubtful about is that there is no
way to log in with a "secure" connection (by https)

Not that i really bother, I don't think anyone would store a private key
or something risky on there, but in the case of teachers/students
logging in from a public network, https would well be a good practice today.

My 2 love-beans.

Have a good day!

--
Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer

WARNING: Remember clear-text email is subject to mass surveillance
systems. Alone this information is useless. Our summed communications
are worth humanity.

Please keep in mind Internet is a boulevard in a crowded virtual city.
Privacy is found under the cloaks.