[Bf-education] Blender conference and curriculum

Blasgund Brian Brian.Blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au
Fri Nov 1 00:34:18 CET 2013

Hi all.

I have been lecturing with blender since 2008 at Polytechnic West, animation production, game design and VFX. Blender is such a wonderful multifunctional application that it is used heavily in our project production pipelines. I have been preparing the students from Cert III - Diploma for the Indie game, VFX and Animation industries using blender as a major backbone and the students love it :)

Regards
Brian Blasgund
Lecturer IT/Multimedia
Midland Campus