[Bf-education] question about Blender certification

Anthony Bailey ABailey at lbc.school.nz
Sun May 26 23:46:44 CEST 2013

Hi Jamie

Thank you very much for your pro site and information. Sadly far too high level for my Year 9 and 10 students. (13 – 14 year olds)

I have my intro to Blender course lesson plans. For anyone who needs really basic course.

Regards
Tony
Tony Bailey
DT Teacher

Dept. Digital Technologies
Phone: + 64 9 477 9009 x868
PO Box 89-007,Torbay, North Shore City 0742, New Zealand