[Bf-education] STEM Educator Seeks "Blender In The Bay"

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri May 3 08:39:00 CEST 2013

Green screen is really easy also. The hard part is getting the light
right on the screen itself. Once you have that you just use the
compositor to filter out the green.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjKzi7LtqXI&list=UUSEjH_FTah5DVY_z4xMgUsw&index=13
Some stuff I made playing around. It is a composite of one image and
two movies filmed against a blue wall in my house and lit with house
lamps. It took some doing because the blue was not consistently lit
but it is just a matter of using more filters.

someones 4 min tut on green sceen with blender
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7knP9ZFtVxo
--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!