[Bf-education] STEM Educator Seeks "Blender In The Bay"

lhall at 3ddesigncreations.com lhall at 3ddesigncreations.com
Fri May 3 06:45:46 CEST 2013

Hi Rafiki, No worries I understood what you meant. I have good news
and bad news, first of all the VSE that is incorporated in Blender is
probably one of the easiest parts of the software to learn. I am a
Linux/Windows man and have never used Final Cut. As far as green
screen techniques are concerned that is somewhat out of the scope of
what I have done in the past. I have edited several short clips using
image sequences/ live action and stills with sound. Nothing too fancy
demo reel/short video presentations type of stuff etc.

Like I said earlier the VSE is pretty straight forward and not
difficult to learn. I know there are other open sources solutions out
there however Blender has always worked for my simplistic needs.

As far as meeting, I have a very busy but flexible schedule.  Fri, Sat
and Sun are always easy with me. I can always move things around for
the rest of the week if need be. If you are willing to come up here, I
am sure we can work out something somewhat closer to accommodate your
needs.

peace Layne.

contact me in the future at lhall at 3ddesigncreations.com please thx L