[Bf-education] STEM Educator Seeks "Blender In The Bay"

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed May 1 07:41:21 CEST 2013

In person would really be good for the first hour, I have taught
people that way but you can learn a lot from the videos and quickly.

You might be able to set up a skype tutorial. Also I did a LOT of my
first we weeks of learning on blender IRC. It is great because you
play by yourself but run into problems and get instant answers and
lots of friendly help.

After you get the basics of how to move around on the screen and mouse
controls etc, I would recommend Andrew Price's free videos. Also most
blender.org eshop videos can be had leagally from torrernt. If you
have the cash, buy them but if not or if time is of the essence then
download them.

I would suggest looking on Blender Artists and other blender sites for
a local teacher. I would be happy to teach you! I live in
Gelsenkirchen-Buer, Germany. :-( Or you could send me tick to your
house!!! :-) I have not been back to the USA in 7 years. It would be
fun an I really like SF. I even have vacation this week.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: