[Bf-education] Looking for blender manual v1.5

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Mar 24 18:43:37 CET 2013

Hi Ton,

I believe you ;) after all this is more than a decade old stuff. I have been googling around hoping to find some nutter that has scanned his/her copy but no luck. All I did find was a used copy on amazon. The google books link is just a placeholder without any scanned pages. So no help there.

I'll have a look for the amazon book, although I can find some scattered documentation here and there and of course the sources help also.

Regards, Darius