[Bf-education] Looking for blender manual v1.5

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Fri Mar 15 16:49:36 CET 2013

Am 14.03.2013 18:39, schrieb John Nyquist:
> I downloaded several of the old versions a few years ago out of
> curiosity. I was surprised at how much of Blender's "feel" was existent
> in the early version as well as some of the functionality still being
> the same, and I was impressed that they ran on my system. Maybe one of
> the old timer's here has a manual or perhaps could give you some of the
> steps.

I would sell my kids for food but not my manual! ;-) Just kidding.

I think the 1.5 manual was never released on the net. I still have the
text only version (Tons original texts) because I did edit the 1.5
manual back in time. Maybe Ton steps in, probably Riff Raff can give the
rights to publish it, would habe been a nice thing for the Blender birthday.

For the sequencer. I think it worked basically the same as nowadays,
Shift-A to add a strip?

I think the 2.2 Manual was released CC, maybe you can find this, this
was the start for the Wiki.

Carsten
--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/